Menu
caperry
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to get in touch - Request callback to discuss account?

Hi there - I have tried countless times to contact the call centre via 150 over the last month, and have not been able to successfully get through to anyone to speak about my account. If I have got through only via chat, it has been cut short before any successful resolution. 

As an elderly customer I am very frustrated that I am unable to get in touch to discuss my expired contract and to change my package. All that is available online is to upgrade.

Is it possible to instead request a callback (or any other means of contact) so I can discuss my account so I don't have to spend any more hours waiting on the phone?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Aliceben
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get in touch - Request callback to discuss account?

Sorry to hear about your problem, you are not the only one trying to contact Virgin. I have been trying for the past 2 weeks and have got nowhere. The chat bot is useless. I am cancelling my contract with Virgin and moving to another provider. I have sent my contract back with cancel written on it as it stated I could do. I get back from Virgin another contract telling me how much I will be paying next month. I even sent a complaint but that has not been acknowledged either.  Virgin are getting worse. 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi caperry,

Unfortunately VM Forum Staff are unable to process regrades or callbacks. Agreed the phone lines are busy, and the chat is long and painful.

What you need to do is  to call at 8am, when  lines are least busy to avoid call queues.

Choose the Retentions department (thinking of leaving us) options 1,1, 4 and 4. They have access to more systems and better offers and you should be able to negotiate a new, more suitable contract

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
caperry
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for your advice - I have just got off the phone after doing as you said and finally successfully amended my package! Thank you!

newapollo
Superstar
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update caperry.

That's good news.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos