Menu
wabbit1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unable to get help for moving

Unable to reach anyone to advise of a change of address. Got through a couple of times and whenever I gave the staff member my new postcode they hung up on me.

Sent an email on the 22nd Jan but as yet no reply.

What an absolute shambles of an organisation.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to get help for moving

no email addresses for VM CS so you won't get an email reply
0 Kudos
wabbit1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You’re right. An email for Virgin would be far too easy for customers to contact them.

I sent them a message via their online “contact us” system. 

Hoping one of the Virgin staff on here can help out.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi wabbit1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the delayed reply.

Please see here for further help

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
wabbit1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi John, thanks for the reply.

Using that link and my new postcode indicates that Virgin Media services are not available at my new property. What would be the next steps now. Can someone from Virgin media call me to discuss?

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. 

We're not able to arrange or make calls from here. If the postcode states that the services are not available, your only option I'm afraid would be to cancel the account. This may, if you're currently in a contract, incur a capped early disconnection fee. 

You'll need to contact the team either via calling us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or text the team on 07533051809 and we can assist further. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

0 Kudos
wabbit1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, that’s exactly what I tried to do back in January. Response from BOT stopped and started from beginning again and the two phone calls were cut off by your staff when I gave them my new postcode (after spending more than 90 mins on the phone) 

I made initial contact to give you plenty of notice of address change. Now it’s less than 3 and a half weeks until I have to move.

What do you suggest I do as I don’t want to run around in circles for something which should be easy to sort.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

So because you're moving and you'll need to cancel it as it's a non-serviceable address and thus we cannot do a home move, you'll need to cancel.

This can either be done via the contact methods above or write to us at this address; Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos