cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create account to access DSAR

thomasahamilton
Joining in

I'm unable to create an account to access my Data Subject Access Request on Kiteworks. I've tried to access it on 3 different devices, cleared the cache and also attempted it in incognito mode but I still get the same error message. 

1000007055.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The instructions Virgin Media send to access DSAR file are incorrect:_0-1691283218652.jpeg
The correct action is to enter the email address on which you received the notification to create a Kiteworks account and select Next.

FWIW hopefully Virgin Media sent the correct Authentication Code required to decrypt the SDAR file but if not reply through the Kiteworks account for the correct code to be sent.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The instructions Virgin Media send to access DSAR file are incorrect:_0-1691283218652.jpeg
The correct action is to enter the email address on which you received the notification to create a Kiteworks account and select Next.

FWIW hopefully Virgin Media sent the correct Authentication Code required to decrypt the SDAR file but if not reply through the Kiteworks account for the correct code to be sent.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Hi @thomasahamilton thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If you can please follow @用心棒's instructions, this should help further - please let us know how you get on!
Many thanks

Tom_W

uzi2uzi2
On our wavelength

I had exactly the same issue today.

Why haven't the instructions been corrected?

Hi Uzi2uzi2 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you onto the community forum thread 😊.

What happens when you do try the following above 👆?

Let us know, we will do our best to help. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

uzi2uzi2
On our wavelength

@用心棒's post is spot on, so I gave him kudos. - kudos to VM for continuing to issue the incorrect instructions.