Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to create 'My Virgin Media' account

Hi there.

I've had Virgin broadband for a few weeks now, but I'm still unable to create an online account.

I get through the process, all the way to the page where you can set web safe settings. I hit 'continue' and I believe this works as I receive an email titled: 'Confirmation of your Virgin Media Web Safe settings', however the next screen always throws an error:

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

Can someone help please? I've spent days trying the live chat which is pretty much useless.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to create 'My Virgin Media' account

Good Morning Ziqbal,

Thanks for your post and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to see you've been having issues creating a self-care account. Can you please try registering for the self-care account using a different browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you've been using? 

If this doesn't allow you to create a self-care account, this may require our IT team to take a look into this for us

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi David.

I've tried clearing the cache and also tried another couple of browsers but still the same issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for trying that for me.

Looks like we'll need to take a closer look into this one for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,