Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact you for 4 weeks now

Hello,

is there a way to get through to someone? I’ve been trying your online chat (usually leave or on couple of hours-no answer) and calling you, pretty much for the past 4 weeks. My contract is ending on 01/06/20 and I do not want to pay the new price. I have sports package I don’t use, I am working from home and internet is up and down every day. Since yesterday, also my TV doesn’t work. Never mind that it keeps switching off in the middle of programs etc. Fed up with this! Sorry, I understand there aren’t many people working at your company (not sure why, I work for GE and working from home for the 3rd month just fine) but you’ve made it impossible to reach out to you. No options online either...it’s just asking me to call. Unless I want to upgrade and pay £150 a month, thanks but no. No help with technical faults. No complain form.

Please how can I do this? Any easy way/time/day when I actually could speak to someone?? 
Thanks,

Sabina

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to contact you for 4 weeks now

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot.

But, this is the same Chat bot I’ve tried many times already. I guess no one will answer me..but thank you anyway.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post Sabina23, the text service goes through a few automated questions then will make sure you're passed to the correct team. These agents are not bots. 

Did you get through to the text team you needed? 

Have you already performed a reset of the Tivo box which is experiencing some issues? Please check all the cables going from the Tivo box and the TV are secure when doing this. 

You may also want to go through the below steps to try rectify this:

Home> Help&Settings> Settings> Network> Connect to Virgin Media Service Now

Let us know how these go.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Emily,

they have messaged me this morning, asked a few security questions. At 10am they’ve told me they are going on a 15 mins break (no name given) and that they will send me security form to fill some more details. Nothing since although I’ve messaged them twice since. Ridiculous service...  So, I am paying for sport I can’t watch, for tv I can’t watch and can’t even change my contract. 

As for the box, trust me I have tried everything. All was unplugged a few times, I’ve even changed the sockets. Restarted a few times too-well, it’s been a few days! If I do troubleshooting it’s showing me error but the trouble is you can’t get hold of them. Internet was down about 4 times today too, always happens when I am in a  middle of some big file 😱

I don’t know what to do to be honest! 

Thanks,

Sabina

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the update, I'll try take a look into this myself for you if you can please answer the private message I'll send by going to the purple envelope at the top right of your screen.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos