Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact customer care. Broadband contract

Hello,

Our Virgin Broadband contract is coming to an end soon and I've desperately tried to contact the Customer Service several times to either re-negotiate a package or leave Virgin Media. 

I've been trying for the last week to stay over the phone (calling 0345 454 1111) and patiently wait for over 1 hour but eventually the call just drops leading nowhere.

Live Chat was also a dead end. Only once I managed to speak with someone and they just told me I had to call customer service. 99% of the times the chat bot simply puts you on wait forever and nothing happens even after several hours. There's just nobody on the other side. Simple as that.

Now I understand that these are difficult times with the COVID-19 lockdown but for god's sake I should still be able to contact customer service if I try that hard for a week!!

We don't intend to stay with Virgin Media at the price after the contract will end and it's a really poor customer experience so far.

Please advise how are we supposed to get in touch with the Customer Service.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to contact customer care. Broadband contract

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum. Text in tomorrow after 8am.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact customer care. Broadband contract

Thanks,

I didn't even know there was such a text service! They all say to call the customer service but no one answers.

I'll text them tomorrow. I don't mind waiting as long as they reply at some point.

Cheers

0 Kudos