cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact Virginmedia via Live Chat

Bezzaman
Tuning in

I have tried to communicate with VM regarding my current contract but have only been offered two methods other than a letter which is far too slow. I can only find the Live Chat link when I make a complaint and having it found it I am only offered two options - to CALL or to use WHATSAPP.

I cannot use the telephone due to a speech disability and you are unable to use Whatsapp without a mobile phone. I have a desktop computer.

How am I able to contact VM with regard to my contract?

The webpage often provided for Live Chat is of no use as it does not provide a link to initiate a Live Chat session. https://www.virginmedia.com/help/live-chat

8 REPLIES 8

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Bezzaman

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced issues contacting us regarding your contract. 

Are you able to let us know what you need to discuss? We'd be more than happy to help here if we can! 

Thanks again

I would like to discuss the terms of my contract

Thank you @Bezzaman 

Can you elaborate on what you need to discuss so we can advise? 

Thanks again

mint_sauce
On our wavelength

FYI you can use WhatsApp on a PC:

https://www.whatsapp.com/

My contract was updated on 14/8/22. I have a Service Change Receipt despite the fact you did not send this receipt to the correct email address.

It shows the monthly service charge of £19 and a remaining minimum period of 1 month.

VM are still billing me for the previous contract price of £25.

Thanks but you still need a mobile phone to use it on a iMAc.

I'm so sorry to hear this @Bezzaman and thank you for elaborating for me. 

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a PM and see what we can do. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Feel like you could've and should've done that before asking them to elaborate on details of their contract