Menu
chrisknox999
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact Virgin

Hi,

I am getting sick and tired with issues with Virgin. Since I changed to the so called superfast 500mbps speed I have had nothing but issues with connectivity. Had an engineer come round and yet again a new home hub 3 and another appointment for enginners to replace internal wiring. Additional V6 box in bedroom keeps stopping working and we constantly have to reset it. Cant play my you tube library films through the virgin app as it pixelates but can play them through you tube app on xbox.

Tried to telephone virgin via 150 - line discontinued, tried both landline numbers - same response. Checked status online that says no issues. called several numbers to check line and all numbers working except Virgin media?

This is getting ridiculous contacting virgin and it has sod all to do with covid.

0 Kudos
-tony-
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact Virgin

worth posting some info

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

Tony
0 Kudos