Menu
Tuffers
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to contact VM

Hi,

My contract expires at the end of Feb but I am unable to discuss the situation with VM.  I have tried to call, email and tweet with no success, it’s getting ridiculous.  This has been ongoing since the middle of Jan and now my termination timeframe has passes and I will probably be charged for additional contract time.

Can someone please advise on how to contact VM so I can discuss this issue before I cancel the direct debit.  VM have a responsibility to their customers to provide a fit for purpose customer service department.  I understand that there are major issues concerning works at the moment but processes should be put in place to allow continuity of work.

Thanks

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to contact VM

Cancellation Options:
1. dialling 0345 454 1111 optiones 1-1-4-4 best time to call currently is 8am.

2. or in writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Tuffers
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the feedback but your suggestions don’t seem to offer any additional assistance.

I have tried at various times over the course of the day and at over an hour standard wait time its just not good enough, it’s impossible hold when I need to work.  Writing is not a viable option as the timeframe to hold a conversation is not really an ideal solution for my needs, but I may have to give it a go.

Considering VM are a cutting edge technology company boosting fasted broadband speeds for the quickest communication times and they can’t even answer a phone or a live chat speaks volumes.

Is there any additional email addresses?

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Tuffers wrote:

Thanks for the feedback but your suggestions don’t seem to offer any additional assistance.

Is there any additional email addresses?

Those are the choices on offer, you've already answered your own question above by understanding there is issues with demand at the moment so not much else that anybody can advise here,

The above options I have advised are what is stipulated in the terms and conditions of signing up with Virgin Media, I've offered advice of a time to call that has been successful for other customers when asking the same question on this forum.

I would advise against cancelling direct debit without sending notice in writing or by phone.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Tuffers
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply again Jittery.

I’m fully aware of the options on offer and I’m also a aware of my terms and conditions but thanks for reminding me.  

The point I’m making is it’s difficult to use a service when it’s not fit for purpose.  I also don’t believe the issue is with any greater demand of the service I would suggest it has more to do with how VM are managing the demand, I’m sure plenty of posts on this forum would vouch for that.

I would also suggest that having a **bleep** for tat on how the inner workings of VM is not really productive and helping me with my issue.

Has anyone else got any helpful input or any additional suggestions?