Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to change contract online

Hi,

I need to change my contract as I can't afford the increased cost starting next month.

When I try to do this online I get 

Oops! Something went wrong. Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.

I have difficulty with using the telephone for medical reasons so can you please let me have an email address I can contact or an online form or chat?

I tried using the online chat on your website but had to give up after four hours of no response.

If you insist on only communicating by telephone then I will have no option but to move to a different ISP that will actually communicate with people without forcing use of the phone.

Thanks,

Gary

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to change contract online

Hi Gary,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

I'm afraid there isn't a customer facing email address either.

If in the the upgrades and offers section you see an Oops something went wrong message, it's because you either already have a discount, or because the package you are on is no longer sold and requires extra manipulation by agents to change the package.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone then you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You could try the online chat messenger here contactus/make-a-complaint   in the top section (Message us your issue) 

I know it's difficult now, especially with Covid, but could you possibly get somebody to sit with you if you call again? You could answer the questions to pass DPA and then pass the phone to them to negotiate on your behalf. Then you just pop back on to confirm if you are happy to go ahead with the changes.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to change contract online

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, please disregard my previous message, the online chat is working now so fingers crossed that can get this resolved. 🙂

Kind regards,

Gary

0 Kudos