cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change contact phone number

dpjohns
Joining in

No matter what I do it tells me it's unable to save. The number on there is almost a decade out of date and I have no idea how it's not been updated!

Many thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @dpjohns thanks for your reply and clarification here.

It is a known issue at the moment but we'll need to raise an IT Ticket for you to get this resolved.

Please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can look into this further, kindly respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey dpjohns, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

Please can you confirm if this is a mobile or landline if you are having this issue with?

If it a mobile have you been migrated to O2?

If it is a landline have you been put on the digital line? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew

I'm trying to update my contact number on my virgin media broadband account. When I look at my account information it has a very old number and when I try to update it I get an error message saying it could not be saved.

There is also a very old email address on there and even though I have updated to my new correct email address all information and chasing etc. goes to my old email address so I don't see the messages and I have no idea what's going on. Just now I made a payment and I've received no email confirmation presumably because it all goes to the old address. 

Yes on the mobile side of things I have been migrated to O2 but this should not affect my broadband account information surely?! Is the broadband side of things moving to O2 as well?

Many thanks 

Hi @dpjohns thanks for your reply and clarification here.

It is a known issue at the moment but we'll need to raise an IT Ticket for you to get this resolved.

Please expect a PM from me to arrive shortly so I can look into this further, kindly respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W