cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change account contact phone number

Konzy262
Joining in

Whenever I attempt to change my account contact phone number, I can get an error on the webpage

VM.png

I tried contacting support via WhatsApp and they said the correct number is on file, and they have removed an old one. The website hasn't been updated to reflect this though after a few days.

How can I get this updated?

5 REPLIES 5

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Konzy262 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced these issues regarding your account and the number, I'd be happy to look into this with you via a PM and see if we can update it on our side.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

showman6677
Tuning in

Good Evening,

I have a similar problem in that I cannot change my contact phone number through my account section. I get the same error message as the previous sender.

Regards

showman6677

Derek918
On our wavelength

Ditto here, tried to change from landline number to Mobile but get the same error message. Can any admins just say how to fix this without having to respond via PMs please?

Hi Derek918,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you have been unable to update your contact details Via your Online Account, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi showman6677,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you have been unable to update your contact details Via your Online Account, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, please look out for the white envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.