Menu
Sweeneytoddy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to cancel

I put my case to cancel my contract at the beginning of December 30 day notice. As we now know it’s hard to talk to any one 30 mins are the average time to talk to someone. I assumed I had did my 30 days notice. I’ve after that had no further confirmation and nothing after that. What’s happening? You can’t talk to an agent for a full half hour. Now I’m still paying them money but my wifi has been shut off today and I’ve just paid £104 from £80 last month. No signal now?’!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to cancel

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the Community Forums, Sweeneytoddy,

Sorry you are thinking of leaving us, unfortunately this not something we are able to process via the Community Forums. Cancellations can be done by phone 0345 454 1111 or by post Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG.

We do have an online service checker tool, here that may answer why you are experience service related issues. If you put in your 30 days notice to cancel in December, it is likely the disconnection is coming into effect. Has this been resolved since your post?

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos