Menu
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to cancel!!!

Please could someone help me to cancel my VM broadband contract?

I phoned VM 3 times today on the cancellation line and waited over 3 hours. The first two calls got cut off after I told them I wanted to cancel. On the third call they were unable to find my account so I've been on hold for about 20 mins and when they eventually found my account and asked for the password, told me I can't pass the security check! 

I need to cancel within the cooling off period which is ending soon and this kind of service is just terrible!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to cancel!!!

Hi dorismz0513,

Is this a new installation?  If so then  as per cooling off rights 

3. You can cancel your order by making any clear statement to us regarding that cancellation by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles may vary);

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG; or

3. completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.

If it's just an upgrade then you can cancel in writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;(send it by registered post),

Or by calling 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Or you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellation  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos