Menu
Mollygolightly
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to cancel my contract! Help!

I’ve been trying to cancel my broadband contract for the past few weeks and have either been waiting for a couple of hours with no reply or on the one occasion I did get through, I had to be transferred and was then cut off.

I’ve complained but this takes up to 28 days which means a further months payment. 

it’s so frustrating as my Bill has doubled. 
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cancel please?

Thsnk you

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Unable to cancel my contract! Help!

By post, remembering to use recorded delivery, and to be specific about when services are to cease.  And if/when you get the equipment returns packaging make sure you get a sending receipt for that too.   

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to cancel my contract! Help!

Hi Mollygolightly

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry you wish to cancel. You'll need to either call us on 150 // 0345 454 1111 or text us on 07533051809 and we can assist further. Text replies are not instant and are automated at the start to get you through to the right team. 

Alternatively, you can write to us at this address - Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG;

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos