cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access new virgin media account

dmallaburn94
Joining in

Hi. I moved homes in July which required me to close my previous account and set up a new one (same email address, new account number). However, now when I try to sign into my new account/register for a new account it takes me to my old (closed) account, and I am unable to register a new one with my new details. I have even tried to register my new account to a new email address but it still takes me to a page saying 'you already have an account' with my old email address. 

I am assuming I need to have my new information uploaded/linked to the account, so can someone please help me in doing so? I need to be able to access my account to set up a direct debit/pay bills. 

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dmallaburn94 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with registering your new account with your email address. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi @Sabrina_B,

I've reported the exact same issue a few times to your colleagues via webchat and whatsapp but it's still not resolved. 

Please help 

Many thanks 

Hey thedwwhitehouse, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

I have taken a look at our side and I can see you have spoke to the team about this, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?