Menu
Bellagiolv7
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unable to access my online account

Hi.  I'm Kevin Harris and I'm the account holder [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL: INFORMATION REMOVED}

I am unable to access my online account . I can't remember my user name,password and when a security question came up it wouldn't accept my answer!!

i have been sending text messages for the last 2 weeks, without any success.

can you please help !!

many thanks for your time

Kevin.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to access my online account

Hi there Kevin (@Bellagiolv7)

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post; sorry that you're having some issues logging into your online account and that you've had difficulties getting the help you need when trying to reset and texting our team. 

We'll be more than happy to give you a helping hand here, we'll just need to pop you a quick private message so we can go through security with you. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for your Private Messages @Bellagiolv7

I have popped you a reply with your log in information - please do try logging in when you can and let me know how you get on

Stay safe!

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So pleased that we managed to get things sorted out for you @Bellagiolv7 - thanks so much for your message to say all was working. 

Hope you have a  great Friday and enjoy your weekend. 

Stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos