cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Switch to Ebilling

sylv2
Joining in

I have this same problem and cannot switch to paperless billing. I feel ha virgin make his deliberately hard and despite having complained about this previously it has still no been sorted. 

7 REPLIES 7

sylv2
Joining in

I am also having his same issue. There is no option to switch to the ebilling on my account

Hi @sylv2 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have replied. Can you fix this please?

Gracefw
Joining in

Hi. I am also having the same issue. I switched my communications to ebills, emails and texts but I still got charged for a paper bill this month and had a paper bill delivered. Please can you help with this?

Hello Gracefw

Sorry to hear of the paper bill charge following your change to E-billing, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Can you confirm how this was requested please? When did you request the change? There is help here in regards to setting up e-billing in general.

Rob

doonick
On our wavelength

For the second month in a row I have been charged for a paper bill when I have selected to pay by e-bill. The account I have now is new because our previous account was in my late father's name and we had always paid via e-billing. When Virgin set up a new account for me in my own name, I ensured I was paying via e-bill service but for two months I have received a paper bill through the post when I never opted for this method of billing.

The option for me to pay via e-bill and to receive communication from Virgin Media has always been via email/text so why am I being charged for a service I didn't request?

Communication preference

Format

eBills / Email / Text

Hi doonick

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss.

Just to clarify please, have you registered for an online account with the new account details?

Please pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide