Menu
Angus77
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to Register for My Virgin Media account

I joined VM a month or two ago.

I think Parental Controls is on. I want to turn it off.

I think this happens via my account with VM.

I try and register but the Continue button at the bottom right is faded out and the web page will not allow me to proceed.

I have tried three browsers (my default is Firefox, and I sometimes use Edge if there's a problem, and I also tried Chrome). All would not allow me to get past this page.

Please see the screen capture to see the problem in the bottom right corner.

The email address the page defaulted to is correct and VM are already using it for billing information.

The answer to the Security question is some words from the dictionary, nothing odd, in total 10-20 characters.

I entered my correct date of birth (I'm over 40 years old), different to what is shown in the image.

So my problem is how do I create a VM account so as to turn off Parental Controls?

Thanks

Continue is faded outContinue is faded out

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to Register for My Virgin Media account

Hi Angus77,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you haven't been able to register for a MyVM account.

I can help you with both of these problems. I'm just going to send you a Private Message so that I can confirm some details with you. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos