cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access New Account; "Complete your Profile"

JCM200
Joining in

Having created a new My Virgin Media account after ordering new service, email verification process and all subsequent efforts to log on to the account leads to a page that says "Complete your profile" with no actionable items or options, other than to log out. 

I see several others have had this experience over years- can you please help me access my online account? Emails sent asking me to verify billing information on the website and to see tracking information for my Quickstart package lead to the same dead end: "Complete your profile." 

Please help- thanks so much. 

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JCM200, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to fully login to your online account.  If you've already tried an alternative browser, or deleting your browsing history and cache, without success, then I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

Following up this morning, upon attempting to log in, I do see a page that allows me to enter (which I've done several times now) "security details".

Upon entering this information, I now receive this error message:

"Oops, we've ran into a problem. 
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)"

I've received this several times after waiting (more than a minute).

Thanks for your help sorting this out.

SirRobbo
Tuning in

Hi JCM200, did you ever resolve this problem? I'm having the exact same issue. All I want to do is change the parental control lock that has automatically been applied to my account. I'm caught in a Complete your Profile feedback loop from hell, if I have to type my mother's maiden name one more time I'll scream! Have cleared cache and tried multiple browsers. This is wasting way too much time for such a simple task. C'mon Virgin - it's clearly an issue a lot of your customers are encountering. Otherwise if someone from Virgin can just change my parental control setting that'll do for now.