Menu
Wilsonnn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ultimate Oomph deal

Has anyone managed to get the Oomph deal for the £79 price they are advertising to new customers? We're on a 350mbit non contract at the moment for £55.50 a month. £79 for 600mbit, all TV, Landline and SIM is a steal for us. We only want the TV for the Sky sports / BT Sports. Called up and was told they couldn't even come close to matching that offer. Has anyone managed to get it for a decent price who is already an existing customer? We're literally trying to give them more money and they don't seem interested.

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ultimate Oomph deal

Cancel then they will call you a few days later and offer you it

0 Kudos
Wilsonnn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

we've considered it but then we have to go through the entire hassle of canceling etc. Why can't they just offer it straight up? I can't say we will go elsewhere etc because nobody has internet as fast as Virgin do.

0 Kudos
jb66
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Because they think people will pay more because they cannot be bothered cancelling I guess

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wilson, 

thanks for your post.#

I am sorry you are having issues getting a new deal.

All of our customers benefit from a new customer deal when they join, we cannot replicate a welcome discount for existing customers, we will try to get the best deal available to them. You can see here all deals for existing customers 

Zoie

0 Kudos