cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Oomph - Mobile SIM cancelled, Broadband package downgraded

Jonjaninja
Tuning in

Hi all,

I have posted on here on several occasions, phoned through to the help desk, spoken to people on the live chat but I still haven't been able to get my account sorted out.

I signed up for the ultimate Oomph bundle and had absolutely no issues for almost a year, There was an error on the system that meant my SIM wasn't sent out initially, so as a result my Ultimate Oomph bundle was downgraded to a Maxit 350 package without warning. Since then, I have had a SIM sent out, but because my package still shows Maxit 350mb, the SIM gets cancelled on a monthly basis.

I would very much just like to go back to the package that I signed up for and be done with the constant issues with my account, as it has been months and countless hours spent trying to get this sorted.

Kind regards,
Jon

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @Jonjaninja, and I'm sorry to hear this has been going on for an extended period of time.

I understand you're currently in a private messaging thread with one of our Forum members.

We would politely request that you continue to liaise with my colleague and hopefully we'll be able to find a solution to this problem for you as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, and thanks for the reply. I have been in conversation with someone, but have yet to receive a reply since messaging last week about my SIM being cancelled despite him being super helpful, so assumed that they were on holiday or something

I use the SIM as a work number, so I'm currently having to use my personal number/data/etc for business

Sorry to hear there hasn't been a response recently. 

I can assure you that my colleague will seek to be in touch with you as soon as possible and hopefully will be able to have this resolved for you as soon as possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn