Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Uk based call centre

I have been trying for over a month to speak to someone in regards to my current package. But everytime it is an overseas call centre that is no help. Does anyone know how to contact a uk based call centre?

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Uk based call centre

Best option is to call "retentions" early in the mornings - 8-11 am (monday is not a good day !)

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

that usually works but there reports that offshore can pick up the call if the lines are busy

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Claire04,

Welcome yo our forums and thank you for getting i touch. I'm sorry that you've been having difficulty in processing a package review.

I'm afraid that we don't have any UK specific numbers. As a virtual call centre, your call would be connected to the next available agent regardless of location; I can assure you that all of our agents have the same high standard of training, no matter where they’re based.

If you select the relevant menu options, you should be connected with an agent who has received appropriate training for your query. If you were to select the incorrect options, you may find that the agent is unable to assist as efficiently or may have to transfer your call.

Thanks,

Rachael

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately, I have to disagree Rachael. The foreign call centres have told me lies and promised things would get done and they haven’t. The UK call centre people are of a much higher calibre in general from my many experiences. I usually call about 6 times until I get a UK call centre. It’s a pain but in the long run it usually turns out to be more productive. I’m sure there are very efficient people in the foreign call centres and maybe I’ve just been unlucky, (about a dozen times), but if they aren’t a UK call centre now, I just hang up and try again. It’s about time Virgin put customer service ahead of higher profits.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

How do you get through to retentions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Petroloss, 

You can speak to our retention's team on 150/0345 454 1111 and you can find all of our other contact methods here

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Foreign call centres are poor.

Service is non existant.

Read from a script and are less than useless.

0 Kudos