Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Uanble to manage account online

Good Afternoon,

I am unable to manage my account online as i keep getting the error message:

Oops! Something went wrong.

Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online.

I have brought this up many time on the service desk and get various answers, which none have been successful.

I'm an ex employee of VM and more than likely there is still a flag on my account somewhere that hasn't been removed since i left.

Would someone be able to take a look for me as this is stopping me from upgrading my account, and no one wants to ring.

Thanks

Craig

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Uanble to manage account online

HI Craig,

As an ex member of VM staff I thought yo would have been aware of what causes the "Opps error" message.

If in the the upgrades and offers section you see an Oops something went wrong message, it's because you either already have a discount and the systems require an extra bit of manipulation by the agents to set up any new discounts, or because the package you are on is no longer sold and again requires the extra manipulation by agents to change the package.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone then you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. And is a little more frustrating than phoning.

If phoning it's best to call first thing on a morning, 8am, as it's less busy then.  Dial 150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1 and 4 Changes to your package

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Dave,

Unfortunately i dealt with the dedicated HCS circuits, so had nothing to do with the residential set up at all.

Definitely have no discounts on my account, and had the letter to say that and discounts i had were removed once i had left. I'll venture through the call system and see what i get this time.

Thanks again

Craig

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Johnnytourettes,

I am sorry to hear this, I have checked there is no flag, if you cannot change your package online it means we are unable to do the package change via this way and you would need to call us is your online account okay other than the package change?

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos