Menu
leylaahmed
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

URGENT!!! Can't access account or reset password! PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I have attempted to log in to my account but have forgotten my password. I attempted to reset my password by answering my security questions, but as soon as I click confirm for the password change, I am met with "Oops, something's broken, We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted".

I have even attempted to call Virgin and change my username email, but when I click the link on the email it says "Sorry, we can't confirm your username".

I've ran out of options and desperately need to get into my account. I currently have a username ending in @ntlworld.com. This is very frustrating I cannot access my bills. Please help me.

Just to let you know, I have tried clearing cache and cookies, and I have tried multiple browsers on multiple devices.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: URGENT!!! Can't access account or reset password! PLEASE HELP

Hi leylaahmed

Thanks for posting and apologies for the online account issue. I'll be happy to assist here via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM leylaahmed,

Just to update the thread, IT ticket was raised for the online account issue, now resolved and Leyla is able to access the online account

Have a lovely day,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Gillanedgar
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the exact same issue - unable to access my account or create a new password that's definitely within the criteria. Just the incessant "Oops..." message. Can someone please help me?

Gill

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post Gillanedgar and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've been able to try an alternative web browser or device?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Gillanedgar
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

Yes, I’ve tried Chrome and Safari on my phone and laptop but same result every time I’m afraid.

Gill

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, I'll pop you over a private message now to pass security and take a look.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos