Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNRESOLVED URGENT ACTION🎬 A Incorrect Default

MrPatel
Joining in

UNFAIRLY TREATMENT 

YOU SHOULD LOOK AFTER YOUR VULNERABLE CUSTOMERS 

I am really fed up with Virgin media get a manger to call me back before this situation get worser for you as a business.

Respond to my email and remove the default which was put on unfairly due to virgin poor customer service. REMOVE THIS NOW IF YOU DONT I WILL CONTINUE MY COMPLAINT WITH THE ICO AND FCA AND TRADING STANDARDS AND LEGALLY.. You provide false information to credit agency and expect to get away with it .

I have email you 40 time to 

Support Service - Credit File Amendment <creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk>

reply back with a confirmation of a full removal of the default and if you do not remove this in the next few hours, I will continue to take action as outline above.

I HAVE SUPPLY YOU WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE THIS IS A VIRGIN MEDIA ERROR LACK OF COMMUNICATION EVEN WHEN A LETTER WAS SENT VIA RECORDED DELIVERY YOU IGNORE IT

KIND REGARDS MR D

CALL me back number [DELETED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

19 REPLIES 19

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You mention that you've contacted the creditfileamendments inbox with details of a perceived inaccurate entry, when did you do this and have you heard back from them with confirmation of an inaccuracy?

The team behind that inbox work on an "upto 28day" basis, and unless they've confirmed that a credit file entry is inaccurate, there is nothing the forum team can do to expedite this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MrPatel

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of this perceived incorrect default. We're not able to arrange or make calls from here though.

Could you answer the questions japitts has requested and we'll be able to assist further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Virgin Media do not care about it customer welfare. Please ask your creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk to reply back 100 email sent in last 72hours 10 complaints.

Kind Regards Patel

I am sorry you feel this way. Please avoid sending the team more than one email. Can you advise to what the dispute refers please and I can advise further? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi Virgin 

I have clear evidence the default should be remove by Virgin after spending all day on the telephone they don't care about the evidence.

Lie cheat and make false promise manager call back.

Nothing more to add warn ⚠️ everyone about Virgin customer service is poor

Kind regards Patel

A default put my account unfairly and account mark as settle instead of remove completely.

Virgin media had no right to do this to 80 year old customer.

Thanks for coming back to me. I am sorry to hear of this default. 

Is this for a media or mobile account please?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Hi John 

We need the default remove today the email with evidence sent to this department  creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk 80hours on telephone now still no luck waste of time.

Fed up 

Kind regards Mr Patel

Old Virgin Media Account 

I sent them email on thread above as well the 1st email 📧