cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typed my email address wrong when registering for Virgin Media

marcob98
Joining in

Can't access new Virgin Media account because I typed my email wrong and now I can't access it. For some reason Virgin Media live chat, whatsapp and phone number all don't work/give me a solution to this problem. 

All the Virgin Media options in the Help & Support page all require me to have access to my Virgin Media account; how am I supposed to make use of these help options if I can't access the account in the first place?

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marcob98 thanks for your post here in the Community, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi, can you please assist me with changing my email address on my profile. I entered my email address without the last characters when I registered and as a result couldn't verify my email address. I would like to be able to verify and login on my profile.

Thank you

Adrivzyl

Hey adrivzyl,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L