Menu
Highlighted
Paul_E1
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Two separate accounts getting joined together.

Hello. I have two separate accounts for two properties in same area. Unfortunately these have somehow got joined together. Recently had broadband/phone installed at second property but when I go into Virgin media for this property it gives me the account reference and details for my original property.  Yesterday I received my first on-line invoice for my new property but when I tapped to view it, it showed my first property and account number. If I try sorting this out by ringing Virgin it is all pass word oriented which gets me absolutely nowhere because these accounts have become one.

Thanks. Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Two separate accounts getting joined together.

Hi Paul_E1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion over your two accounts when viewing the details online and with your billing.

Have you set up an online account separately for each individual property with a separate email address? You wouldn't be able to view two properties on the same online account.

Are you viewing your bill within your online account? Does the address shown on the main page of your online account correlate with the address on the bill when you load them up?

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paul_E1
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello. No they would have been set up with same email address but two passwords. Unfortunately this was not flagged up to me when I set up second account with Virgin. I do have a second email address that I could use but don't know how to proceed from here. If I go onto Virgin via email/phone I get asked for password which brings me full circle to my original account. Just want to give my new account a new email and password, sounds simple!!

Thanks for any help.

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry this wasn't explained to you earlier Paul.

If you go to register a new account, and then use your other email address and the other account details to set it up, it should work from there.

Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Paul_E1
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Melissa. Did as you suggested and finally have two separate accounts. Can't thank you enough! Tried something similar before but was always bounced back to my original account. Looked up registering Virgin media account on internet and followed that route and all (so far) worked OK. Thanks again.

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant 🙂

I'm glad you've been able to get it all set up properly and you can now see both accounts.

If you need any further help, you know where we are.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos