cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two account number under one email address

Yaocun97
Joining in

I have two account number, one is disconnected and the other one is active. While whenever I try to log in Virgin Media app, it keeps taking me to the disconnected account number, I cannot register a new email address under the active account number, it keeps saying the disconnected email address has been registered

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Yaocun97 😊

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you here.

I'd love to take a closer look into this so will pop you a PM 📩 now to confirm some details.

Hope to hear from you soon! 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Yaocun97 

I'm glad it's all sorted for you but if you need anything else, please do let me know.

Have an amazing weekend! 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

RedWilf
Tuning in

I'm having a similar issue to this, my email address is registered to two accounts and I am unable to access my new accounts details on the web or app and turn off damned parental controls!!

I've tried to fix it with customer support over the phone twice and still no fix as well as the helpful engineer who set up my new box but he was told my tech support that I should try the phone again... help would be much appreciated.

Hi @RedWilf thanks for getting back to us.

I would love to help you with the issue you're having with your access to your new Virgin Media account. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R