cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two VM Broadband Accounts - different addresses

Neesha
Joining in

Hey 

I manage two VM broadband accounts - one at my address and another at my parents house. When I log into the app or online I only ever see one account. How can I see the other account as I am trying to turn on some settings but can only see this one one account. When I try to create a new account for the second one, it advises me there is already a account set up, the same email address as the first account. Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Neesha

Thanks for tweeting in regards to your accounts and the MyVm online accounts, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As Tudor has advised, you can only have one account linked to an email address for the MyVM set up, as they have advised, in order to have online accounts for both you would need to set one up with an alternate email address for the account you're not currently able to view/manage.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe the only way around it is to use a different email address. I have many set p for this type of problem,

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Neesha

Thanks for tweeting in regards to your accounts and the MyVm online accounts, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As Tudor has advised, you can only have one account linked to an email address for the MyVM set up, as they have advised, in order to have online accounts for both you would need to set one up with an alternate email address for the account you're not currently able to view/manage.

Rob