cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv package bundle

angad
Joining in

I’m 30 days away from cancelling my whole package as I’m able to terminate on Jan 1st but can action the 30 days before. If I decide to renew what advice would you say I go for. I want decent broadband naturally but tv package with kids tv is all I need. Sports I can go elsewhere for that etc but just wanted to know what deals are out there. They will be bumping mine up to over a ton in the new year. Currently paying around 70 all bar sky sports & movies.. Thanks for any help. 🤝

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Angad 👋

Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting about your concerns regarding your package options. 

You can check your contract information if needed via My VM 👉 virg.in/myVM so you know you when you are able to get in touch for us to process your 30 days notice. 

In terms of looking at what options are available to you, the team can look at available options for you at any time ahead of or after the end of your current contract. 
We don't generally support with package changes via community as they are best done in real time (due to the contract information being generated and sent). You can get in touch via 📞0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM landline & WhatsApp 📲+447305 327 112 and the team will look at the cheapest available options to you for you to consider. 

We are also able to 'hold' an offer for you for 5 days if you select the 'considering' option when discussing available contract options. This means we can then pick up the same offer if you return contact to us. Some offers are dependant on promotions running at the time and so may not always be available. 

We hope are able to find a deal that best works for you! Please do feel free to return to this thread with updates! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Before calling in, be sure to price up your chosen combination of services from alternate suppliers and be clear on what price you can source them from elsewhere. Any retentions agent worth their salt will have a good idea of what your alternatives are, so if you don't - you're already at a disadvantage.

Use the TV channel guide - https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide - to be clear on what packages you need, don't rely on sales agents to tell you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks