cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to update phone number - Sorry the changes you made were not saved. Please try again

paulgilli
Joining in

I cannot change my mobile phone number on my profile and keep getting the message in the subject field.  I have tried a number of times and on different devices.  Is there a fix? - thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi again @paulgilli 

Thank you for chatting with me via a PM and I am glad we have been able to update this now.

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you need any further help we will do all we can to advise. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @paulgilli 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, its great to have you here.

I'm so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue, but I'd be more than happy to pop across a Private Message so we can check this on our side.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi again @paulgilli 

Thank you for chatting with me via a PM and I am glad we have been able to update this now.

Please do pop back to the forums in the future should you need any further help we will do all we can to advise.