cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to transfer account following a bereavement

DJH1971
Joining in

My father passed away on 27/07/2023 and he had a broadband and landline package in his name.

I completed and emailed the Bereavement Transfer form on 03/08/2023 with a photo of the death certificate, as I wanted to transfer the account into my name and automatically received an email stating this would be done within 7 days.

It has now been over a month and have heard nothing, so I phoned Virgin Media this morning.

I asked to be put through to the bereavement team stating that I already emailed the Bereavement Transfer form on 03/08/2023. I was speaking to a gentleman called Omar who went through details with me and asked for my bank details which I gave and also set up a password for memorable information.

Omar told me that this was now set up for me and I would receive an email confirming this.

I have not received such an email so far and now feeling concerned.

Any suggestions what to do next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you @DJH1971!

We're terribly sorry to hear of your Father's passing, and offer you and your family our sincere condolences, at what is truly a difficult time.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll do all I can to assist you

Thanks,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you @DJH1971!

We're terribly sorry to hear of your Father's passing, and offer you and your family our sincere condolences, at what is truly a difficult time.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll do all I can to assist you

Thanks,

David_Bn