Menu
AllPointsNorth1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to return a router, can't get it to a collect+ store

I recently helped my brother who has learning difficulties, to install and set up his new router after the wi-fi on his old one went feet upwards.

The unit came with a return label and kit to send the old router back to VM, I presume for testing or recycling, but it came with a label for Collect+.

Neither my brother or I can drive, and according to the website of Collect+, the nearest location we can take the router to in order to dispatch it, is 10 miles away at a garage half way up a major A road...

Is there any other way to send this router back, by post or collection from his house please?  We don't want to be charged for failure to return it.

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Trying to return a router, can't get it to a collect+ store

Hiya AllPointsNorth1,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your equipment return looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you, we can ask an engineer to come pick up your equipment as the Collect+ couriers have been affected by the pandemic. So to keep you out of harms way we are collecting them from your address.

I understand its been a few days since you last posted about this, so if you've actually got it sorted please let me know 🙂

I can still help on here if you need it!

Thanks,

Megan_L

AllPointsNorth1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan.

We haven't got it sorted yet, the package is at my brother's address, so it'd need to be collected from him.

Is there someone I can call to go through this over the phone please, so I can give you his address and so on?

• Thanks!
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for coming back to me AllPointsNorth1,

I will send you a PM now so we can exchange this information over a secure message 🙂

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L