cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to move house

johnmcharrie50
Just joined

I've been trying to sort out moving house with the useless move home lets chat online which every time I go on you have to wait over 2-3 hours then it times out and you get sent back to the start!!!!! I have moved house we are still in the process of selling our old address and virgin media is not available at our new address but for over 3 weeks I've been trying to sort it out online as because you can't speak to anyone unless virgin want to sell you something or you don't pay them absolutely rubbish and frustrating at my wits end and don't know what to do now? 

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi johnmcharrie50,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to hear you've been struggling to arrange your home move with us. I know that things must be stressful enough as it is, however I hope that you've been settling in your new home well despite this.

I'm afraid that we are unable to assist with movers queries or requests from here. We can process home movers requests over the phone on 0345 454 1111 /150 or via our online webchat. If you've had trouble with that, I can only suggest to try calling us again.

If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know.

Beth