Menu
HarryRogers
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to get through to retentions' department but keep being cut off

I have just spent the better part of 3 hrs trying to get a new deal for my services.  I have actually got through to the retentions' department twice but after explaining I would like to renew contract but at better deal, I spend some time going through the options and when they state I need to be transferred, they cut me off.

Is there a quicker way to get through to this department and actually talk tot he people who can make a descent offer and not just a minimal discount ?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get through to retentions' department but keep being cut off

There isn't a direct line to Retentions, however if you call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, select options 1,1, 4 and 4 (Thinking of leaving usbut best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of cancellations  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to get through to retentions' department but keep being cut off

Hi HarryRogers,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are thinking of leaving us.

I have had a look our end and it looks like you still haven't been able to speak to us, have you tried both calling on 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, select options 1,1, 4 and 4 (Thinking of leaving us) and also sending a Text saying leave to 0753 305 1809 and a member of the team will aim to reply within 24 hours.

Kind regards

Paul.   

0 Kudos