Menu
JoJenkinson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to fix a sign up mistake

I am currently Overseas but I am trying to set up my virgin broadband in a house we just bought. Unfortunately, I listed my address as No 6 instead of No 4 and the direct debit details they sent me are all wrong. I have battled to get hold of someone to either cancel my order and/or effect the change. Today I received a mail saying they had scheduled the engineer. They will be going to the wrong house and, since we have not moved in yet, the neighbours won't know us. The contract will also fail to find me. I have tried all avenues to get in touch and get this error rectified. I can't hold on for the hours it takes for someone to answer a phone on an international call rate. I finally did initiate a text conversation with someone, Kathy I think, but the she hung up on me when she realised I wasn't in the UK. I wanted to lock in the special deal over the weekend but now my chance will be lost. I am very upset. Any ideas anyone?

I don't really want to cancel the order. I just want to rectify the mistakes.

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to fix a sign up mistake

Hi JoJenkinson,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I've very to hear you've had some trouble getting in touch to get the address changed.

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos