Menu
Highlighted
Gemjam
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Trying to complain!

I’ve stumbled across this forum in my attempts to complain about Virgin media’s customer services. A string of issues, hours on the phone, chasing chasing chasing but now I’ve filled in the online complaint form and posted a copy of my complaint last week (Thursday 21st) and haven’t heard a peep!!! They can’t even acknowledge a complaint???!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to complain!

Well I can point you to VM's code of practice for complaints which may help you take this forward:

https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practi...

but having discovered this Forum why don't you make the best use of it and explain what the problem is, what you have done to try and resolve it and what VM have done to try and resolve it? 

This is a community Forum where VM users and others come together to try and find solutions to issues. We have a good record in doing this. Most VM issues are relatively easily resolved. VM staff here will intervene if they need to.

Find the right section on the Forum, post brief but accurate details about what is going on. You MUST NOT mention or disclose personal details as this is a public space. 

If you just go down the complaints bureaucratic route you will almost certainly end up disappointed - as with all bureaucratic solutions to issues it just becomes process. You need to cut through to the chase.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to complain!

Hello Gemjam, 

Welcome to our community forum. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the poor level of customer service you have recently experienced. 

As a company we pride ourselves in excellent customer service so it's a real shame to hear that we have let you down in this area. 

Have you received a response from our complaints team since posting on our forum? 

Regards,

Dean C

0 Kudos