Menu
josephmcginley
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel sky movies, impossible to get through

There must be an easier way to cancel, a package on virgin media, which you no longer want.  If someone on here can help me do this, I will pm my account details

So I no longer want or need sky movies, and just want to cancel this, but getting through to some one on customer service is impossible

Why can we just find an easier way, to allow us to cancel a package, like a online service

Have tried the following, 150, emailing the executive team, sending a text message, but to no prevail.  Spent 2 hours on the phone waiting to get through, had to hang up, as had work to go to

Sent email on 13 Jan, to the executive team on, to request sky movies be removed on 15 Feb, but checking my bill today, I see Im still being billed, although I understand this might change in my next bill, 28 Feb

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to cancel sky movies, impossible to get through

Either calling (150 or 0345 4541111) or using the text message service (07533 051809)

Only ever send your account details by PM to verified VM-staff if you're asked... they have "Forum Team" below their name.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos