Menu
Emmaloudav
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel nobody answering

Tried ringing and messaging virgin for days and the phone number just cuts me off and doesnt ring and nobody replies to messages being sent. I need to cancel virgin or get a better deal as ive been made unemployed and cant afford my bill or the new price increase due to start and my daughter is being home schooled online and i need the internet but cant afford my package at the minute.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to cancel nobody answering

Hi Emmaloudav,

Welcome to the Community Forums, thank you for taking the time to post here.

I am really sorry to hear of your current situation and that you've struggled to get through to speak with us, we know it's been a difficult year for most and we want to support our customers in everyway that we can.

We currently offer an Essentials Broadband Package available to help our existing customers who receive Universal Credit stay connected for a low monthly price. You can sign up to this deal online here. You'll also find more details about the offer from there.

If you are looking to cancel your current package, you can text us on 0753 305 1809 and our team can help further with any disconnection requests from there. Sadly this isn't something we can help with from here, so you would need to contact them.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know from here and we'll be more than happy to assist.

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos