Menu
jules2201
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel my contract

Hi, can anybody help me please?  I need to get through to someone to cancel my contract?  With regards to the price increase and other reasons, I need to speak to someone before tomorrow otherwise they will charge me cancellation fees. I've tried ringing but they always ask for letters from my account password when I've called them, however I've never had to before so don't have a password, and because I can't do this they say they're too busy right now and hang up...

Please help me before I lose the will to live!!

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to cancel my contract

Hi jules2201.thanks for the message. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service. We do not do cancellations hear and would ask that you contact the customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5. You can also write in to us. Chris

0 Kudos
jules2201
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply.
I have tried calling on a number of occasions but when I choose the option to cancel it asks for specific characters from my password when I've spoken to an operator (which I've never done before so haven't got one) and because I can't do that they say they are very busy and to call back later, and then end the call! I've just spent the last 3 hours on the mobile chat trying to explain my situation and set up a password which I have done now, then when they sent the secure form to enter the characters asked for they said it didn't match up...and that I would need to call the cancellation team on the 0345 number. I will try that again but don't hold out much hope in case they don't recognise my password characters either!? I could write but I'm not going out during lockdown and as there's nowhere to buy stamps from within walking distance that is a problem, unless there's an email address?
I also needed to cancel by today so as not to incur cancellation fees...
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The only way to cancel the service would be to call the customer relations team on 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-5- or to write in to us, Chris

0 Kudos