Menu
justdave76
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trying to Leave?

HI,

Does anyone know of any easy way to give your 30 days leaving notice to Virgin Media? Was on the phone for nearly an hour to finally get through to someone. They them kept saying they understood I wanted to leave and then asked loads of questions and looking up offers they could give me. When I told them I wanted to give 30 days notice to leave they put me on hold to transfer me to someone else who could deal with it! **bleep** off is not the word - on hold for another 30mins with nothing to show for it!

Can it be done through writing or is there a better time of day to cut down on the phone time?

Had enough of VM altogether now and just want to leave!

Thanks,

Dave

0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Trying to Leave?

Search Virgin Media Terms Conditions.  That'll bring up the T&Cs VM wish to rely on, if you navigate to section N there's a postal address.  I recommend using recorded delivery, and being very clear on the day that services are to cease.  Bear in mind with Covid impacts on the Post Office that it might take a few days longer to arrive at VM Towers, and if they're being harsh (and legal) your notice doesn't start until they receive the letter.  Confirmation of cancellation doesn't seem a strong point of VM, either.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks