Menu
rolopes76
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying to Acquire Broadband! Very Very bad experience so far!

Trying to Acquire Broadband! Very bad experience so far!

I purchased a Virgin Media broadband plan online fifteen days ago, and on the same day I received a confirmation email with all the details and even an order number, marking the installation to this Saturday.
To my surprise, when calling today to find out about the installation procedure on Saturday from 1pm - 6pm, according to their email, I was surprised with the information that my order was canceled by Virgin Media without notifying me, due to my house having a contract with another person who lived previously with them.
Well .... very bad it all .... confirm an installation ... then cancel and do not warn ... everything is very very boring and makes me wonder what it will be like to be a customer of this company ... it must be terrible !! !!
Ahhh ... very important .... they hung up the phone in my face 3 (three) times .... that's right .... 3 (three) times, they seemed to me concerned with your business and not with the customer .
What a bad Virgin Media !!!!!
BAD COMPANIE!!!!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to Acquire Broadband! Very Very bad experience so far!

Hi rolopes76,

Sorry to see you are having problems with your broadband order.

Looking at this, and your other posts the installation was halted, through no fault of yours, but because there is already an active existing account belonging to the previous occupier.

If  the previous account holder has vacated the premises then Virgin have a process which they need to go through,

That is to try and contact the previous account holder and ask them to agree to close their account.

If you know the address they moved to that would speed up the process, otherwise Virgin have to start an uncontactable or gone away process.

My advice is to wait  for a member of Forum Staff to contact you on here, it may take a day or two, and then they can help you set the wheeels in motion.  That will be far easier than trying to do it over the phone.

I'm sure you'll be up and running in another 2 or 3 weeks if you show  a little patience.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

happy to look into this for you. 

please pm me the full address and I will see what I can do to help. 

cheers

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

rolopes76
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Newapollo, thank you for your contact.
What makes me more upset and horrified with the company, is the fact that they canceled an order and did not have at least respect to let me know that this happened, because there is a need for broadband service, I need to access the internet due to work, and now, how am I going to do ... for me Virgin Media disrespected me!

A single contact, by message (MMS, SMS, Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, ...), email, letter, smoke signal or something like that, 14 days ago or less, could allow me to understand what happens and not compromise the installation of something important to me, because from what I understand on my call today (they hung up 3 (three) times in my face ... horrible service ... the customer is not important to them), there is an open registration in the name of the Landlord, who has not lived in this house for years.

Anyway, I have very low expectations for this company, if they are on the front line of sales, I imagine that the service in general must be horrible.
0 Kudos
rolopes76
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ok

0 Kudos
campo7
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i have sent you a PM

you might want to delete your personal details. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos