cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging into My Virigin Media

shwang0328
Joining in

Hello all,

Ever since I have created an account with VM, I have never been able to sign in properly into My VM. I can technically sign in but if I ever try to access the account settings, I always see the Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side message. And it's not a temporary issue as this has been the case every since I created my account.

I have tried clearing cache, history, cookies, etc and tried with different browses but still have the issue. Using the app is not an option as I would like to access the account settings.

Thanks in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shwang0328,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been having issues with your my VM account. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm are you logging in here? Also, which browser are you using? Does this issue only happen on the account settings page? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

When trying to log in from the link you provided, it gives me an mailbox is not yet available error. It also tells me to try changing my password but when I try to follow the instructions through clicking the forgot password button, it tells me that it’s not possible and to contact customer support. 

I have tried with all three browsers of Chrome, Firefox and Safari. 
And this issue happens for basically all the My VM related pages as I cannot even access the home page. 
Thanks in advance. 

Thank you for that information. This does sound as though we may need to log this to our IT Team. 

To be able to check further I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin