Menu
Billynch
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Trouble Cancelling Service

I understand everyones struggling at the moment due to the covid-19 crisis. This hasn't stopped Virgin sending an increase letter for my current package.

I've been trying to speak to a human on the phone and via the chat bot. Both have become a waste of time. I'm now at the stage where I just want to cancel everything.

I got connected to an advisor on the online chat, they said they'd look into it then they disappeared and it ended up going round in a circle.

Is there an easy way of cancelling by email and giving the 30 day notice?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trouble Cancelling Service

@Billynch wrote:

I understand everyones struggling at the moment due to the covid-19 crisis. This hasn't stopped Virgin sending an increase letter for my current package.

I've been trying to speak to a human on the phone and via the chat bot. Both have become a waste of time. I'm now at the stage where I just want to cancel everything.

I got connected to an advisor on the online chat, they said they'd look into it then they disappeared and it ended up going round in a circle.

Is there an easy way of cancelling by email and giving the 30 day notice?

You can cancel by post, which is in effect 30 days notice (Ensure it's recorded post):

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/the-legal-stuff/terms-and-conditions-for-fibre-optic-services#end 

0 Kudos