Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Tried to change contract the past month as bill goes up and has been impossible to contact by phone or

I have tried to change my package for the last month as the price changes dramatically after the 12 months . I understand with the covid virus that things are in crisis but I managed to get through after a very long time to change my package and was told I would be phoned back this didn't happen. Then I've tried various times after and been told to connect with link sent to phone and been unable to change or connect to the website as it keeps saying something is wrong everytime . But now I have been sent my monthly statement with the higher monthly price that I have been trying to change for over a month . I can't contact virgin media at all through all the avenues given to me but still can be sent a bill that has risen by 40% that I cannot afford and this is why I've been trying with no results to change my package . Can someone please help me as my bill comes off the 13/05/20 this month and I do not have the funds to pay this inflated bill . Thanks .

0 Kudos