Menu
ninafaresin
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of responsibility

My son is going to take over the responsibility for the broadband account. I need a transfer of responsibility form but can't find one on the website to download. Please direct me

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of responsibility

Please see here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-account-change-name

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
ninafaresin
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, but this isn't the right form/link. I'm not changing my name, I'm transferring the whole account to my son as I no longer live at that address. The retention team persuaded me to stay with VM & offered my loyalty rate to my son in order to keep the account. They told me I need a transfer of responsibility form, not a change of details form. 

Thanks anyway

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry try this instead https://assets.virginmedia.com/help/assets/documents/Virgin_Media_Account_Transfer_Form.docx

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
ninafaresin
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

that looks like it! Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I am afraid that the Transfer of Responsibility is no longer an option with Virginmedia, you will have to cancel the contract and he will have to start a new.

This came in place yesterday, so unless the form was already in action then it will not be completed.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos