Menu
adamhollick
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of responsibility

I've recently had the responsibility of an account transferred to me, but can't create an online account because it's still registered to the previous owner. 

0 Kudos
adamhollick
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of responsibility

Please note: I would like to be able to go through and possibly change the package before I sign the document. 

0 Kudos
Shafreya
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So have you actually done the transfer of responsibilties? If you haven't signed the document then that would indicate why its still in the previous owners name. Its still their contract.
adamhollick
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

That does make a lot of sense!

But, I received and email 5 days ago, saying "Good news Your account transfer has now been completed"

I have signed something before, to start the transfer. 

But this letter of which I received today, is to say what the tariff is... But I'd like to look at changing the tariff. 

0 Kudos
Shafreya
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ahh so you've accepted the old contract (ToR), but now want to negotiate your own terms with a package change? That always sounds doable if you ring up to negotiate your package.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI adamhollick,

If everything is changed over and in your name then you can either try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos