Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of Responsibility - where are our services?!

I cannot believe I'm resorting to a forum to try and shine light on what has been an incredibly stressful two and a half days. I am this close to flying to The Philippines myself to get answers from your customer service team. I have been treated by rude, script following and quite frankly incompetent people for two and half days. I spent five hours on the phone waiting for any answers on when our services will be returned. First day we rang we were rudely told we should have read the Ts and Cs and that it would be back by midnight (spoiler alert - it wasn't). Next day, after being passed around every single call centre team imaginable, being told that there's a business account set up, we aren't a business at all and no idea why this has happened. we were again promised by your customer care team after he assured us he was looking at the work order that our services will be returned at midnight, sensing a theme? You've got it, it was not returned. So here we are day three, no services at all, day two of a national lockdown with two people trying to work from home. This is the single most confusing and worst service I have ever encountered. Where are my services. For anybody reading this in the future, ignore whatever information these jokers give you on the phone and go further, don't ever think about purchasing services from these absolute charlatans. Morons. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of Responsibility - where are our services?!

Hello

What hub do you have is it marked as Hitron ?

What are the status lights on the hub showing ?

What does https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status tell you, or for more localized issues call 0800 561 0061 ?

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

UPDATE

Another full day without service. And more hours spent on with incompetent call handlers. Being told at 9am this morning that the account has been activated and that there was just an issue in there area causing a problem. To 5pm calling yet again to be on the phone for two hours being told the same that we were told yesterday, each contradicting each other. Why am I now having ti liase between your teams and each new call and each new hour I get a new piece of info that I would expect virgin media to be telling me! Virgin staff if you are reading please contact me. I should not have to be telling your staff information I have learned. Beyond a joke now. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bjlb92, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service, can you confirm if this is resolved? Just to confirm has the services been disconnection as a result of the transfer and you are awaiting the reconnection team to reconnect the service? Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

• We do not have services. We are tired of dealing with your incompetent and disconnected call centre teams. We have no way forward after speaking to possibly 15 different people, I'm sick of having to investigate this issue myself. What should have been a simple admin task has become the worst customer service I have ever received. Private message me for the account number if you fancy taking a bash at solving this. I have absolutely zero hope for you but hey if you back yourself give it a shot Chris. 
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bjlb92, I will send a private message over to you to see what is happening with this? Chris

0 Kudos