Menu
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Transfer of Ownership issue

I had a transfer of ownership completed on Wednesday and my services went down as part of this (as expected). However I have been emailed my new account number, but my second V6 tells me I have no account and to call on UNKNOWN??

My account says its a secondary account and the old main account has the new account number. When I called faults they told me the old account is showing as Former, and the new account is showing as Never. I was advised yesterday I would get a call back but appreciate people are busy so wonder whether anyone here can assist?

Thanks

Christian

0 Kudos
Danny08
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Transfer of Ownership issue

Hello,

The reason your other box doing this as code isn't signed to your Virgin Media V6 box, simply call the Customer Care team a call on 150 from your Virgin Media Phone or from your Mobile, call 0345 454 1111 – Select option 2. - They will get your V6 box back online.

0 Kudos
CalKlein
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. I’ve just hung up from them and they’ve told me that they can’t help as none of my accounts are showing as active. 

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey CalKlein, 

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry to hear what happened here. I have been able to check your account from your forum details and can see you've spoken with someone regarding this already and had it resolved 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos